[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Bug deputy process

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu Dec 3 01:38:53 UTC 2015

I was not a deputy - but I had been subscribed to launchpad bugs for
years, but had a procmail filter set so it went into a folder that prior
to this new initiative, had remained unread for years. As part of this
new effort I try and spend at least 15 minutes a day checking the folder
and working on bugs where I think I can contribute productively.

So - I think it has been effective. It's made me pay attention to it. :)

--
Sean M. Collins