[openstack-dev] [magnum][api] Looking for a Cross-Project Liaison for the API Working Group

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Dec 2 22:21:42 UTC 2015

Thanks team for stepping up to fill this important role. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.

Adrian

On Dec 2, 2015, at 2:19 PM, Everett Toews <everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM>> wrote:

On Dec 2, 2015, at 12:32 AM, 王华 <wanghua.humble at gmail.com<mailto:wanghua.humble at gmail.com>> wrote:

Adrian,
I would like to be an alternate.

Regards
Wanghua

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Adrian Otto <adrian.otto at rackspace.com<mailto:adrian.otto at rackspace.com>> wrote:
Everett,

Thanks for reaching out. Eli is a good choice for this role. We should also identify an alternate as well.

Adrian

--
Adrian

> On Dec 1, 2015, at 6:15 PM, Qiao,Liyong <liyong.qiao at intel.com<mailto:liyong.qiao at intel.com>> wrote:
>
> hi Everett
> I'd like to take it.
>
> thanks
> Eli.

Great!

Eli and Wanghua, clone the api-wg repo as you would any repo and add yourselves to this file

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/api-wg/tree/doc/source/liaisons.json

Please make sure you use your name *exactly* as it appears in Gerrit. It should be the same as the name that appears in the Reviewer field on any review in Gerrit. Also, double check that you have only one account in Gerrit.

If you need help, just ask in #openstack-sdks where the API WG hangs out on IRC.

Cheers,
Everett