[openstack-dev] [neutron] Release Notes for *aaS projects

Martin Hickey martin.hickey at ie.ibm.com
Wed Dec 2 18:18:12 UTC 2015

+1

Regards,
Martin

From:	Kyle Mestery <mestery at mestery.com>
To:	openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Date:	02/12/2015 16:40
Subject:	[openstack-dev] [neutron] Release Notes for *aaS projects

We're hoping to cut Neutron M-1 this week [1]. We have implemented
release notes in the main Neutron repository [2] , but not in the *aaS
repositories. At the time, I thought this was a good approach and we
could collect all releasenotes there. But I think it makes sense to
have releasenotes in the *aaS repositories as well.

What I'm going to propose is we cut Neutron M-1 as-is now, with any
*aaS releasenotes done in the main repository. Once Neutron M-1 is
cut, I'll add the releasenotes stuff into the *aaS repositories, and
we can start using releasenotes independently in those repositories.

If anyone has issues with this approach please reply on this thread.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251959/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/241758