[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze is soon

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 2 17:30:57 UTC 2015

Thank you all for participation. I'll write up a summary here in the next
few hours.
IRC log is unfortunately totally useless [1] due to freenode issues. Please
help me to get the full log here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fuel-8.0-FF-meeting

[1] http://irclog.perlgeek.de/fuel-dev/2015-12-02
Thanks,