[openstack-dev] [api] consolidate IRC change with #openstack-sdk?

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Dec 1 21:02:08 UTC 2015

On Nov 30, 2015, at 7:58 AM, michael mccune <msm at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/30/2015 08:45 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
>> Ok, I'm going to assume with no real disagreement we're agreed here. I'm
>> moving the api-wg notifications to #openstack-sdks now -
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251357/1/gerritbot/channels.yaml,cm
>
> ok, i think we've got a few spots in the documentation that refer to openstack-api. we can start the process of adjusting all those to openstack-sdks.

I updated the couple of places I could find on the wiki. I also sent out a personalized message to everyone in the now defunct #openstack-api channel on Freenode.

See you in #openstack-sdks (don't forget it's plural!)

Everett