[openstack-dev] [QA][Infra] Continuous OpenStack quality monitoring and quality improvement plan

Péter Hegedűs hpeter at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Dec 1 12:30:58 UTC 2015

Dear OpenStack QA and Dev Team,

A small group at the Software Engineering Department of the University
of Szeged, Hungary is working on the quality improvements of OpenStack
modules in collaboration with Ericsson Hungary. We created a WIKI page
describing our goals and motivation doing this:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/User_talk:P%C3%A9ter_Heged%C5%B1s
We would like to get your valuable feedback and comments on what are
your impressions about our plans. Do you think it is a good idea? Do you
think you can support the goal? If you think we should proceed
differently or simply have some additional thoughts, please let us know.
We hope our efforts will turn into a common value within the OpenStack
community.

Thanks for reading our wiki.

Best regards,
The OpenStack crew from University of Szeged