[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Nominating Dmitry Burmistrov to core reviewers of fuel-mirror

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Dec 1 10:25:34 UTC 2015

On 12/01/2015 09:25 AM, Mike Scherbakov wrote:
>  4. I don't quite understand how repo is organized. I see a lot of
>     Python code regarding to fuel-mirror itself and packetary, which is
>     used as fuel-mirrors core and being written and maintained mostly by
>     Bulat [5]. There are seem to be bash scripts now related to
>     Perestroika, and. I don't quite get how these things relate each to
>     other, and if we expect core reviewers to be merging code into both
>     Perestroika and Packetary? Unless mission of repo, code gets clear,
>     I'd abstain from giving +1...

Also, why isn't packetary living in its own repository? It seems wrong
to me to have 2 python modules living in the same source repo, unless
they share the same egg-info. It feels weird to have to call setup.py
install twice in the resulting Debian source package. That's not how
things are done elsewhere, and I'd like to avoid special cases, just
because it's fuel...

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)