[openstack-dev] [all][glance] Add Sabari Kumar Murugesan <smurugesan at vmware.com>

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Tue Dec 1 06:05:40 UTC 2015

+1 on Sabari!  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Percoco [mailto:flavio at redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 12:21 PM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Cc: Sabari Kumar Murugesan <smurugesan at vmware.com>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [all][glance] Add Sabari Kumar Murugesan <smurugesan at vmware.com>

Greetings,

I'd like to propose adding Sabari Kumar Murugesan to the glance-core team. Sabari has been contributing for quite a bit to the project with great reviews and he's also been providing great feedback in matters related to the design of the service, libraries and other areas of the team.

I believe he'd be a great addition to the glance-core team as he has demonstrated a good knowledge of the code, service and project's priorities.

If Sabari accepts to join and there are no objections from other members of the community, I'll proceed to add Sabari to the team in a week from now.

Thanks,
Flavio

--
@flaper87