[openstack-dev] Cross-Project meeting, Tue Dec 1st, 21:00 UTC & *New Location*

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:35:41 UTC 2015

Dear PTLs, cross-project liaisons and anyone else interested,

We'll have a cross-project meeting December 1st at 21:00 UTC in the NEW
#openstack-meeting-cp IRC channel, with the following agenda:

* Review past action items
* Team announcements (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
* backwards compat of libraries and clients [1]
* Cross-project Liaisons [2]
* Open discussion

If you're from a horizontal team (Release management, QA, Infra, Docs,
Security, I18n...) or a vertical team (Nova, Swift, Keystone...) and
have something to communicate to the other teams, feel free to abuse the
relevant sections of that meeting and make sure it gets #info-ed by the
meetbot in the meeting summary.

See you there!

For more details on this meeting, please see:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/226157
[2] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-December/080869.html

--