[openstack-dev] [Infra] Meeting Tuesday September 1st at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Aug 31 19:33:54 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is having our next weekly
meeting on Tuesday September 1st, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Meeting agenda available here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting (anyone is
welcome to to add agenda items)

Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding
automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.

In case you missed it or would like a refresher, the meeting minutes
and full logs from our last meeting are available:

Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-08-25-19.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-08-25-19.00.txt
Log: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-08-25-19.00.log.html