[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Netaddr 0.7.16 and gate breakage

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Aug 31 17:12:20 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:
> You missed 'weekends' :)

I did miss weekends!  While I went about my life last night blissfully
unaware of the problems that were brewing, you were on top of things
and came to our rescue.  I thank you for your efforts and time, truly.

> Not that it is any consolation, at least there are always a few brave
> individuals that step in to the fire!

It is great to have brave individuals like yourself around to save us.
I worry that these incidents wear you guys down.  Wouldn't it be
better to avoid it?

Carl