[openstack-dev] [neutron][sfc] Neutron stadium distribution and/or packaging

Paul Carver pcarver at paulcarver.us
Sat Aug 29 02:19:32 UTC 2015

It's possible that I've misunderstood "Big Tent/Stadium", but I thought
we were talking about enhancements to Neutron, not separate unrelated
projects.

We have several efforts focused on adding capabilities to Neutron. This
isn't about "polluting" the Neutron namespace but rather about adding
capabilities that Neutron currently is missing.

My concern is that we need to add to the Neutron API, the Neutron CLI,
and enhance the capabilities of the OvS agent. I'm under the impression
that the "Neutron Stadium" allows us to do this, but I'm fuzzy on the
implementation details.

Is the "Neutron Stadium" expected to allow additions to the Neutron API,
the Neutron client, and the Neutron components such as ML2 and the OvS
agent?