[openstack-dev] [magnum] versioned objects changes

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 00:21:27 UTC 2015

Hongbin,

We are hearing the best advice available from the folks who started the
library, evangelized it across nova, ironic, heat, neutron etc.

If we can spend so much time and energy (*FOUR* -1's on a review which just
changes some commented lines - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/211057/)
then we can and should clearly do better in things that really matter in
the long run.

If we get into the rhythm of doing the right things and figuring out the
steps needed right from the get go, it will pay off in the future.

My 2 cents.

Thanks,
Dims

PS: Note that i used "we" wearing my magnum core hat and not the o.vo/oslo
core hat :)