[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Anyone interested?

Nikolay Starodubtsev nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com
Fri Aug 28 10:49:02 UTC 2015

Hi Ildikó,
The problem of blazar project was that active contributors moved to
different OpenStack projects or leave the community.
I want to be in the 'ressurection' process. Also, some other guys might be
interested. I remember that I saw some email in dev-list.

Nikolay Starodubtsev

Software Engineer

Mirantis Inc.

Skype: dark_harlequine1