[openstack-dev] (no subject)

Vikas Choudhary choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 04:33:24 UTC 2015

Hi Stanislaw,

I also faced similar issue.Reason might be that from inside master
instance openstack heat service is not reachable.
Please check /var/log/cloud-init-log  for any connectivity related
error message and if found try manually whichever command has failed
with correct  url.

If this is the issue, you need to set correct HOST_IP in localrc.

-Vikas Choudhary

Hi Stanislaw,

Your host with Fedora should have special config file, which will send
signal to WaitCondition.
For good example please take a look this template
 https://github.com/openstack/heat-templates/blob/819a9a3fc9d6f449129c8cefa5e087569340109b/hot/native_waitcondition.yaml
<https://github.com/openstack/heat-templates/blob/819a9a3fc9d6f449129c8cefa5e087569340109b/hot/native_waitcondition.yaml>

Also the best place for such question I suppose will
behttps://ask.openstack.org/en/questions/
<https://ask.openstack.org/en/questions/>

Regards,
Sergey.

On 26 August 2015 at 09:23, Pitucha, Stanislaw Izaak
<stanislaw.pitucha at hp.com
wrote:

>* Hi all,
*>>* I’m trying to stand up magnum according to the quickstart instructions
*>* with devstack.
*>>* There’s one resource which times out and fails: master_wait_condition. The
*>* kube master (fedora) host seems to be created, I can login to it via ssh,
*>* other resources are created successfully.
*>>>>* What can I do from here? How do I debug this? I tried to look for the
*>* wc_notify itself to try manually, but I can’t even find that script.
*>>>>* Best Regards,
*>>* Stanisław Pitucha
*>* OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
*>>