[openstack-dev] [cinder][third-party] StorPool Cinder CI

Peter Penchev openstack-dev at storpool.com
Thu Aug 27 20:42:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

Some time ago I sent
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2015-August/000261.html
to the third-party-announce list as a reply to a message about the
StorPool Cinder third-party CI being disabled.  Well, as I wrote in my
reply there, I think that we have done what Mike Perez asked us to -
reconfigured our CI to run in silent mode and keep it running for a
while, updating our local patches to deal with the changes in Cinder,
Nova and Brick, and put out the logs so that they're available for
public perusal.  That message contains links to some CI runs as of the
time of its sending, but here are some new ones as of today:

http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3129/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3128/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3127/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3126/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3125/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3124/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3123/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3122/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3121/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3120/

So, would that be enough to get our CI system's Gerrit account
reenabled, as a first step towards putting the StorPool Cinder driver
back in?  Of course, if there's anyhing else we should do, just let us
know.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your work on OpenStack, and
thanks to Anita Kuno, Mike Perez, and everyone else for keeping an eye
on the third-party CI systems!

G'luck,
Peter