[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Code review process in Fuel and related issues

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Aug 27 15:19:34 UTC 2015

>> - SME reviews the code within SLA, which should be defined per component

Also I would like to add, that I'm not against of metrics, we can collect
metrics, in order to figure out if some improvement in the process helped
to speed up reviews, but asking Cores/SMEs to do the job faster will
definitely
affect quality.

So the suggestion is to collect metrics *only* to prove that some
improvement
in the process helped or didn't help.