[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra][third-party][CI][nodepool] Uploading images to nodepool.

Abhishek Shrivastava abhishek at cloudbyte.com
Thu Aug 27 05:48:29 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

I am following Ramy's new guide for setting up the CI. Till now I have
installed master and created the slave node image using [1]. Now I want to
upload the image to nodepool, so can I use [2] to do so, or is there any
other way also to do so.

   - Also is there any other changes that need to be done, in vars.sh [3]
   and nodepool.yaml [4]?
   - And do I need to reinstall the master after setting up the changes in
   nodepool.yaml and vars.sh?

Please enlighten me with your ideas folks.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/master/nodepool/elements#using-diskimage-builder-to-build-devstack-gate-nodes
[2] *nodepool image-upload all <image-name>*
[3]
https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing-data/blob/master/vars.sh.sample#L17
[4]
https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing-data/blob/master/etc/nodepool/nodepool.yaml.erb.sample