[openstack-dev] [oslo] About "logging-flexibility"

Fujita, Daisuke fuzita.daisuke at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 27 05:04:32 UTC 2015

Hello, Ihar and Doug and Oslo team members,

I'm Daisuke Fujita,

The reason why I am writing this email to you is I'd like you to do a code review.
Please visit followings which I uploaded.

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/216496/
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/216506/
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/216524/
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/216551/

So, these are suggestion for the following etherpad and spec.
 https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/logging-flexibility
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196752/

Previously I talked with Ihar in Neutron-IRC[1] about the bug-report which I reported[2].

As a result of what we discussed, I took these over.

I'd like to merge this patch to Liberty-3, so, I'd appreciate it if you could cooperate.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Daisuke Fujita

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-neutron/%23openstack-neutron.2015-06-30.log.html