[openstack-dev] [Murano] Documentation on how to Start Contributing

Vahid S Hashemian vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 26 23:37:51 UTC 2015

Hi Victor,

Thank you very much for your detailed response. It was very helpful.

I tried the approach you suggested, and modified the local.conf file by
adding these lines:

MURANO_REPO=/home/stack/workspace/murano
enable_plugin murano https://github.com/openstack/murano

And changed the plugin.sh file back to original. However, with a cleaned
devstack (./unstack.sh, ./clean.sh, and removed /opt/stack) I still got
the error I mentioned in my previous post. Full stack log is attached.

As per your suggestion I was going to test your first suggestion, but I
was unable to find any murano service running on my server after the
completion of ./stack.sh (which I tested installed murano with it).
The command "sudo service murano status" returns "murano: unrecognized
service".
Am I missing something?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards,
Vahid Hashemian, Ph.D.
Advisory Software Engineer, IBM Cloud Labs
Email: vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Phone: 1-408-463-2380

IBM Silicon Valley Lab
555 Bailey Ave.