[openstack-dev] [magnum] devstack/heat problem with master_wait_condition

Pitucha, Stanislaw Izaak stanislaw.pitucha at hp.com
Wed Aug 26 06:23:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’m trying to stand up magnum according to the quickstart instructions with devstack.

There’s one resource which times out and fails: master_wait_condition. The kube master (fedora) host seems to be created, I can login to it via ssh, other resources are created successfully.

What can I do from here? How do I debug this? I tried to look for the wc_notify itself to try manually, but I can’t even find that script.

Best Regards,

Stanisław Pitucha