[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] keystonemiddleware & multiple keystone endpoints

Hans Feldt hans.feldt at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 25 09:06:13 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-25 09:37, Jamie Lennox wrote:

> [...]

I am not.

> * If you're not using an auth plugin (so the admin_X options) then keystone will always use the endpoint that is configured in the options (identity_uri).

Yes for getting its own admin/service token. But for later user token validation it seems to pick
the first identity service in the stored (?) service catalog.

By patching keystonemiddleware, _create_identity_server and the call to Adapter constructor with an
endpoint_override parameter I can get it to use the local keystone for token validation. I am
looking for an official way of achieving the same.

Thanks,
Hans