[openstack-dev] [oslo][release] oslo freeze this week?

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Aug 24 20:04:18 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Kuvaja, Erno's message of 2015-08-24 17:12:58 +0000:

Except for clients the other libraries usually affect fewer projects,
so it's probably OK for those to slip a bit -- especially now that
we have the constraints system in place to detect issues with
releases, and we can block them without bringing the gate to a halt.

That said, it would be good if they could have a final feature
release this week, too.

Doug