[openstack-dev] [oslo.config] set_config_files usage

Zhai, Edwin edwin.zhai at intel.com
Mon Aug 24 14:01:05 UTC 2015

Miachael,

I have read the commit to add set_config_files, which could be used for testing
another config file. I have some questions:

1. Why need set self._args via __call__? Valid self._args throw exceptions in
register_cli_opt, so limit its usage scenerio.

2. Any openstack test code are using it could be my reference?

3. Is it possible that make set_config_files only set
self.conf.default_config_files, and then call reload_config_files if needed? So
it can be followed by normal ops like register_cli_opt.

Thanks!
Edwin