[openstack-dev] Cross-Project meeting, Tue Aug 25th, 21:00 UTC

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 11:58:04 UTC 2015

Dear PTLs, cross-project liaisons and anyone else interested,

We'll have a cross-project meeting tomorrow at 21:00 UTC, with the
following agenda:

* Review past action items
* Team announcements (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
* Open discussion

If you're from an horizontal team (Release management, QA, Infra, Docs,
Security, I18n...) or a vertical team (Nova, Swift, Keystone...) and
have something to communicate to the other teams, feel free to abuse the
relevant sections of that meeting and make sure it gets #info-ed by the
meetbot in the meeting summary.

We are still looking volunteers for being chair during the next meeting.

Please see:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting

See you there!
--