[openstack-dev] [neutron] RFE for DHCP agent changes for networking-calico

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Aug 24 01:11:57 UTC 2015

Thanks Neil, we'll review this during the drivers meeting this week. It's
getting late in the Liberty cycle, but if you can get Brian, Cedric and
Carl to review this and ensure they are onboard, this is the best way to
move forward. Ensuring the L3 team is ok with the direction would make me
comfortable here.

Thanks!
Kyle