[openstack-dev] [openstack][manila]How to change the network of manila without affecting the existing service

陈迪豪 chendihao at unitedstack.com
Mon Aug 24 01:01:04 UTC 2015

We has deployed manila service in production. But we have found some problems when deploy it in 240.0.0.0/8 which is blocked by Windows. That means Windows users can't use the file system service if we're deploying it in this network.

I'm wondering how can we change the network of manila without affecting the existing service?

Can we leave the existing virtual machines which continue to serve while restarting manila with the new configuration? Does it work for the existing service?