[openstack-dev] [cinder] EMC VNX Blueprints Exceptions

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:37:19 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 8:27 PM, yang, xing <xing.yang at emc.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I’m wondering if you can consider approving the following blueprints.  They
> were submitted late:(.  These are good to be used as reference
> implementations for the new features, so I think it is good to have them.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/non-disruptive-backup-in-vnx
> Code is submitted for this one and it is in good shape now:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/214626/
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/vnx-clone-cg (Code will be
> submitted soon)
>
> Thanks for your consideration!

Hi Xing,

I would prefer exceptions be sent to the list instead of privately, so
I've cc'd the dev list.

I'm not going to be making exceptions on these. Yes this gives a
reference implementation for non-disruptive backups, however, we can
merge a reference implementation in the M release since others won't
be able to do anything with it until the M release anyways.

--
Mike Perez