[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Targeting "Logging API for SG and FW rules" feature to L-3 milestone

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:43:15 UTC 2015

I think that before this can be applied to SG rules which are on the VM
ports,
there needs to be another spec in FWaaS which enable defining rules on VM
ports, i am not
sure something like that currently exists. (event that there are many use
cases for such ability)

Gal.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 1:55 PM, HoangCX at vn.fujitsu.com <
HoangCX at vn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi Kye Mestery [PTL],
> CC: Sean M. Collins [FWaaS chair],
> CC: All,
>
> According to the last FWaaS IRC weekly meeting, the "Logging API for SG
> and FW rules" feature will be reviewed and handled by FWaaS core team.
> #link
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking_fwaas/2015/networking_fwaas.2015-08-12-18.30.html
>
> The specification and source codes will definitely reviewing/filing in
> next week.
> #link
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking_fwaas/2015/networking_fwaas.2015-08-19-23.59.log.html
>
> a. RFE #link https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203509/
>
> b. Specification: #link https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203509/
>
> c. Source codes: #link https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204481/
>                                   #link
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204484/
>
> So could you please consider the spec for L-3 approval possibility?
> Currently, The RFE bug is still "Confirmed" status and would love to
> moving on :)
>
> P/s: I have tried to ping you in #openstack-neutron channel but you seem
> so busy to be on it.
> So I decided to send email through ML.
>
> --
> Best regards,