[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Kuryr - virtual sprint

Salvatore Orlando salv.orlando at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:50:17 UTC 2015

Hi Gal,

even if I've been a lurker so far, I'm interested in attending for learning
and contributing to it with my massive bug-injecting skills!

You said "virtual sprint" and "somewhere in september" - I think
"somewhere" refers to dates?
Anyway I am pretty much open to any date from September 7th onwards.

Salvatore