[openstack-dev] [fuel][puppet] The state of collaboration: 9 weeks

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Wed Aug 19 18:46:34 UTC 2015

Dmitry,

I've appreciated the feedback on my patches from your team and the work
they are doing, it's great that everyone is working together better now. I
think getting more puppet core reviewers is certainly on the horizon and
will happen with continued effort, it just takes time and trust. But its
"on the radar" to use a analogy.

As for your specific issue with the swift patch, I don't know enough about
ring builder to decide whether the author or the swift reviewer is right so
I was hoping he (the swift core) would follow-up to your comment. The
puppet code itself is fine. I've also asked someone on my team who is a
swift expert (but not a puppet core) to take a look and weigh-in. I don't
know what our official policy is, but I would expect your author to reach
out to the person who left the -1 and attempt to resolve it with them
before one of us would essentially override the -1.