[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Kuryr - virtual sprint

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:57:08 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

During our last meeting an idea was brought up that we try to do a virtual
sprint
for Kuryr somewhere in September.

Basically the plan is very similar to the mid cycle sprints or feature
sprints where
we iterate on couple of tasks online and finish gaps we might have in Kuryr.
(I think we are talking about 2-3 days)

The agenda for the sprint is dependent on the amount of work we finish by
then,
but it will probably consist of containerising some of the common plugins
and connecting
things end to end. (for host networking)

I started this email in order to find the best dates for it, so if you plan
on participating
please share your preferred dates (anyone that has a Neutron plugin might
want to offer a containerised version of it with Kuryr to integrate with
Docker and lib network and the sprint
is probably a good place to start doing it)

Thanks
Gal.