[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Great updates to tests and CI jobs

Sebastian Kalinowski skalinowski at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 19 17:50:46 UTC 2015

Indeed, great news!

I would only suggest to wait a little bit more that a few days with
switching
to the voting mode since it looks like there will be not so many patches
proposed to python-fuelclient as we are heading towards Hard Code Freeze.

I hope that the next step will be to enable Python 3 pipepline for our
client so
we could finally test all the code that uses "six" library for Python 2 & 3
compatibility.

Best,
Sebastian