[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra][third-paty][CI][nodepool]Using Nodepool for creating slaves.

Abhishek Shrivastava abhishek at cloudbyte.com
Wed Aug 19 14:29:57 UTC 2015

Hi Ramy,

I got the following you mentioned, so as per my understanding here are the
points:

   - We need to install CI master on a VM (*Using Ubuntu 14.04 in my case*).
   - The Master VM should have properties like 8 GB RAM, 100 GB HD.
   - Nodepool, Jenkins and Zull will be installed in the master VM.
   - We had to create slaves images and configure it to nodepool (*Creating
   Ubuntu 14.04 images*).
   - Nodepool will create it automatically later.

Please guide me if I am wrong at any point. Also, your valuable suggestions
are also welcome.