[openstack-dev] [Neutron][bgpvpn] Service Plugin vs Service driver

Irena Berezovsky irenab.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:55:09 UTC 2015

Current VPNaaS Service Plugin inherits from VpnPluginRpcDbMixin, which is
not required for some vendor solutions, since L3 is implemented without
leveraging L3 Agents to manage router namespaces (ODL, MidoNet, etc).
I guess if Mixin usage will be changed to conditional RPC support based on
drivers requirements, follow what Salvatore suggested makes perfect sense.