[openstack-dev] [requirements] [global-requirements] [mistral] Using pika library

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:35:53 UTC 2015

Nikolay,

Do you mean that you will *NOT* use oslo.messaging and use pika directly.
I'd strongly discourage that possibility.

Few members on the oslo.messaging team are looking at pika library already
and are doing a prototype:
https://github.com/dukhlov/oslo.messaging/blob/master/oslo_messaging/_drivers/impl_pika.py

If you are interested in that effort, please let us know.

Thanks,
Dims