[openstack-dev] [neutron] extension implemented by multiple plugins

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:54:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure I need it. :-)

My first idea was, that if two plugins implement an extension together
(neither the new first class resource, nor the new port attributes is
a usable feature in themselves in my case), then it would be nice to
express this.

However thinking a bit more, I believe the only practical difference
between your solution in the qos patches and my first idea is that we
could catch some bad neutron configurations (ie. loading only one of
the two plugins). Which is probably really rare, so it does not seem
to justify the extra complexity. So I will just go with your stuff.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Bence