[openstack-dev] [neutron] New networking-calico project

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Tue Aug 18 17:14:28 UTC 2015

On 17/08/15 18:47, Neil Jerram wrote:
> I'd like to announce networking-calico [...]

> Then the plan for networking-calico is that it will contain docs, an ML2
> mechanism driver, a DHCP interface driver, and a Devstack plugin for
> Calico.  These aren't yet at [10], but I will be getting on with that
> shortly, [...]

> [10] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-calico

I've hit a Gerrit/infrastructure problem related to this, and wonder if
someone can see the problem.

I have an initial cookiecutter skeleton for networking-calico at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/211452/, and I'd like to +2 and approve
it, but I don't see any +2 or -2 options in my Gerrit page for that
change.  I _am_ a member of the networking-calico-core group [1], so I
think I should be able to do this - but as I say, I don't see the options.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1014,members

Can anyone see the problem?  Or am I misunderstanding what I should be
able to do?

Thanks,
    Neil