[openstack-dev] [neutron] extension implemented by multiple plugins

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:11:38 UTC 2015

Hi Ihar,

Thank you. Just rebased my patch and following the example of the qos
feature now I can start neutron-server with both the service plugin
and the ml2 extension driver loaded. However I have noticed that I can
no longer mark the extension driver as implementing the extension
alias (the 'extension_alias' property seems to be better not used, or
I still have the same error). Is that intentional?

Cheers,
Bence