[openstack-dev] [cinder] [third-party] ProphetStor CI account

Rick Chen rick.chen at prophetstor.com
Tue Aug 18 05:49:20 UTC 2015

HI Adhishek:

        I add “AllowOverride all” option and point to the OpenStack CI log folder in the apache configuration.

<Directory /var/log/prophetstor_ci>

        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

        AllowOverride All

        Require all granted

</Directory>

and set the .htaccess file in the /var/log/prophetstor_ci.

.htaccess contents as below:

Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

Order allow,deny

Allow from all

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond   %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip

RewriteCond   %{LA-U:REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f

RewriteRule   ^(.+)$ $1.gz [L]

<FilesMatch ".*\.gz$">

  ForceType text/html

  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8