[openstack-dev] [Fuel][MOS][Bootstrap] Please try Ubuntu bootstrap in MOS 7.0

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 17 17:46:29 UTC 2015

+ I've just discussed UX for Ubuntu bootstrap in #fuel-dev [1], which
doesn't look very clear at the moment.

Mikhail - can you please help to clear it up? Namely, can I build Ubuntu
bootstrap on Fuel master without direct Internet access? How can I trigger
its build (is it from Fuel menu or from master node console?)

Thanks,

[1] http://irclog.perlgeek.de/fuel-dev/2015-08-17

--
Mike Scherbakov