[openstack-dev] [nova] compute <-> conductor and version compatibility

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 17 15:04:06 UTC 2015

I remembered I saw somewhere about how to upgrade, (step by step in
updating from J to K or others)
I think it's best and suitable way to use this kind of 'different version'
talking to make compute host alive
during system upgrade.

so I believe controller should be upgrade first the compute node to be
update set by set
that means Kilo conductor should works with Juno compute
but on the contrary I didn't see a value for supporting it....

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC