[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][AODH] Timeout Event Alarms

Igor Degtiarov idegtiarov at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 17 14:19:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

As far as I understand we have a base agreement that both specs are
appropriate and either of that two features are shifted to Mitaka cycle.

Gordon probably that question to you:
Are we going to create a new folder in spec's dir for next cycle, or we
continue discussing "new" specs as part of liberty?
And the second one: are we going to create special rep for AODH specs or
ceilometer-specs is ok for all new projects?

Thank you in advance,
Igor Degtiarov
Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc.