[openstack-dev] [zaqar] Ryan Brown to join Zaqar's reviewers team

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 07:45:28 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I'm delighted to announce that Ryan Brown (ryansb) has accepted to
join Zaqar's core-reviewers team.

After our last summit (Vancouver), Ryan has dedicated a significant
amount of time to the project by reviewing patches, which has helped
the team to keep things consistent.

Ryan has demonstrated he's familiar with the code base and he has also
provided valuable support on IRC and reviews not only to existing
members but also to newcomers. This has increased everyone's trust on
him to the point his feedback is many times requested on general
discussions.

I believe Ryan would be a great addition to our team and I'm happy he
has accepted to join.

Unless someone disagrees with the above, I'll proceed to give him the
required permissions on the project.

Feedback welcome from anyone at anytime. However, this thread will
remain valid until Friday, August 21st.

Thanks, Ryan. Keep it up.
Flavio

--