[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Minutes for Monasca mid-cycle meetup

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hp.com
Sun Aug 16 07:37:14 UTC 2015

Hi Ildikó, That will be great if you can attend. If you do, would it be
possible for you to present an overview and current status/plans of the
Ceilometer work around the componentization? I was at the discussion in
Vancouver on this, and several others from Monasca were there too, but I
haven't stayed connected.

The information for the Monasca Meetings as well as minutes is at,
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Monasca. If you have any problems
connecting in, please let me know. We recently switched to WebEx, which is
hosted by Cisco. Everything should work, but if there are any problems we
can switch to IRC.

If Tuesday's at 4:00 PM UTC are problematic, then we would consider
setting up a separate time to cover this topic or move the Monasca meeting
the following week.

Regards --Roland