[openstack-dev] [puppet] acceptance: run WSGI for API services

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 13:45:49 UTC 2015

So far we have WSGI support for puppet-keystone & pupper-ceilometer.
I'm currently working on other components to easily deploy OpenStack
running API services using apache/wsgi instead of eventlet.

I would like to propose some change in our beaker tests:

stable/kilo:
* puppet-{ceilometer,keystone}: test both cases so we validate the
upgrade with beaker
* puppet-*: no wsgi support now, but eventually could be backported from
master (liberty) once pushed.

master (future stable/liberty):
* puppet-{ceilometer,keystone}: keep only WSGI scenario
* puppet-*: push WSGI support in manifests, test them in beaker,
eventually backport them to stable/kilo, and if on time (before
stable/libery), drop non-WSGI scenario.

The goal here is to:
* test upgrade from non-WSGI to WSGI setup in stable/kilo for a maximum
of modules
* keep WSGI scenario only for Liberty

Thoughts?
--