[openstack-dev] [openstack][magnum][heat]problems for synchronizing stack parameters from heat

王华 wanghua.humble at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:52:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Magnum creates a stack when a bay is created and update the stack
parameters when the bay is updated. Magnum has a periodic task
to synchronize stack status from heat.
And now we want to synchronize  stack parameters from heat, too. But heat
don't allow admin user to show stack in other tenants, so we can not get
stack parameters.

I think it is necessary. Nova allows admin user to show instance in other
tenants. Neutron allow admin user to show port in other tenants. Nova uses
it to synchronize network info for instance from neutron. So can heat allow
admin user to show stack in other tenants?

Regards,
Wanghua