[openstack-dev] [neutron][fwaas] IRC meeting and housekeeping

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu Aug 13 16:05:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yesterday we had the first IRC meeting for the neutron-fwaas project
after a new core team was appointed. If you are interested in the FwaaS
project and the future direction, and were not able to attend, please
see the following minutes (and linked log).

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking_fwaas/2015/networking_fwaas.2015-08-12-18.30.html

I am also doing some small housekeeping tasks for the #openstack-fwaas
IRC channel as well as updating our meeting information in the
ircmeetings git repo - if you are a contributor to the fwaas project (or
interested in contributing) please review:

https://review.openstack.org/212595

https://review.openstack.org/212600

https://review.openstack.org/212606

https://review.openstack.org/212607