[openstack-dev] [Tempest] Can we add testcase for download image v2?

Deore, Pranali11 pranali11.deore at nttdata.com
Thu Aug 13 06:33:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

While going through the tempest code, I have found that image-download v2 api test is missing in tempest.
Can I add the api test for the same? Please suggest?

Also glance task import API related testcases are also not there in tempest. Is it ok if I add tests for the same?

Thanks

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.