[openstack-dev] [stable][cinder] taskflow 0.6.1 breaking cinder py26 in stable/juno

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Aug 13 00:04:55 UTC 2015

On 13 August 2015 at 10:31, Mike Perez <thingee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Matt Riedemann
> <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
>> Bug reported here:
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/taskflow/+bug/1484267
>>
>> We need a 0.6.2 release of taskflow from stable/juno with the g-r caps (for
>> networkx specifically) to unblock the cinder py26 job in stable/juno.
>
> Josh Harlow is on vacation.
>
> I asked in #openstack-state-management channel who else can do a
> release, but haven't heard back from anyone yet.

The library releases team manages all oslo releases; submit a proposed
release to openstack/releases. I need to pop out shortly but will look
in in my evening to see about getting the release tagged. If Dims or
Doug are around now they can do it too, obviously :)

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist